Friday, March 25, 2011






3 Month Love Letter!

My sweet baby boy LeBron,

Time is going way too fast. I cannot believe you are 3months old already. You have changed so much and gotten so BIG. You are weighing in at 13 pounds and 26inches long. I think you are going to be VERY tall just like your Great-Grandpa Jones. Your favorite thing right now is to play "how Big are you" something we did with your God-Sister Nicole when she was a baby. You Giggled for the 1st time on Sunday the 13th while playing this game and it was the cutest thing ever! You love your daddy and think he is pretty funny. You let Gizmo kiss you when you are doing tummy time. You smile at mommy every time I wake you up in the morning and right before you go to sleep each night. You love to hold on to your many musical giraffe stuffed animals and kiss all over them. You try so hard each day to get your whole fist into your mouth and then gag and spit up all over your fresh outfits. You have been so good while mommy goes back to work full time. You get excited to see me each day and I love that! I say it all the time but you are such a Blessing. You are the Best thing that has ever happened to mommy and daddy and we LOVE you with all of our heart and soul. You make life so Beautiful and we love watching you grow. Happy 3 months baby boy!


Love Always,

Your proud Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment